Halloween is officially over (wanna see what we dressed up as?! Check out my Instagram), so you know what that means?! The holiday season is right around the corner; my favourite time of the year! I love baking Christmas goodies and I do everything I can to keep them healthy. These peppermint mocha fat bombs are like a little piece of pre-Christmas cheer!
They are vegan, gluten-free and keto. Grab one during an afternoon slump, the fabulous fats will keep you going until dinner. This recipe also includes the coconut butter I made last week. If you can’t find coconut butter in your area, check out my post and see how easy it is to whip up a batch!
- 3/4 cup coconut butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 Tbsp organic cocoa powder
- 2 tsp instant coffee powder
- 5-8 drops of liquid stevia
- Mix together the melted coconut butter, 1 Tbsp of coconut oil, hemp seeds and peppermint extract.
- Pour into molds about 3/4 of the way.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Stir together 2 Tbsp of melted coconut oil, cocoa powder, instant coffee and stevia.
- Drizzle on top of fat bombs.
- Refrigerate again until completely hardened.
- Pop out of molds and transfer to an air tight container.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
- Nutritional Info per fat bomb
- 121 Calories, 4g Carbs, 3g Fibre, 11g Fat, 2g Protein, 1mg Sodium, 1g Sugar
Nutritional info is gathered from MyFitnessPal and may vary depending on your ingredients. Therefore, it is not always 100% accurate and meant to be used as a reference only.