I love how sprinkles make everything look so fun! These protein balls would look pretty boring on their own, but roll them in sprinkles and you have Funfetti Protein Balls! Let the party begin 🙂
These fellas are so easy to whip together. Check out the video to see what I mean.
I used peanut butter in this recipe but feel free to substitute your favourite nut butter. I also added my favourite protein powder, Nuzest Clean Lean Protein, which I’m sure you’ve heard me talk about many times before. It’s the best tasting vegan protein powder out there with clean ingredients that you can actually pronounce. Scroll down below for a discount code!
These protein balls are the perfect pre-workout snack. They are vegan, gluten-free, low in carbs and sugar but full of protein.
- In a large bowl, mix protein powder and coconut flour until there are no lumps.
- Add softened nut butter, vanilla, maple syrup and start with 2 Tbsp of almond milk.
- Mix well.
- If the mixture is too dry add a bit more almond milk as needed.
- Roll the mixture into balls and then roll in sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- 113 Calories, 7g Carbs, 2g Fibre, 5g Net Carbs, 6g Fat, 8g Protein, 3g Sugar
- Nutritional info is gathered from MyFitnessPal and may vary depending on your !ingredients. Therefore, it is not always 100% accurate and meant to be used as a reference only.
Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be able to provide you with content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, I will receive a small referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to keep The Happy Health Freak running and allows me to keep offering FREE content to you. I will never endorse a product I don’t try myself and love. Thank you!