With Valentine’s Day coming up I thought I give you guys an easy treat to whip up for that someone special or keep it all for yourself because you are special too!
The H and I don’t give into this Hallmark holiday with presents etc. but we do usually plan a date night and go out for a nice dinner. I always like to make him a chocolatey treat to show him how much I <3 him, after all, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, right?!
I call this a treat but really you could eat this for breakfast! It’s very low in sugar and carbs but full of healthy satiating fats so it will keep you full and satisfied for hours. Jazz it up with some coconut whipped cream and shaved chocolate and you’ll be in heaven.
- 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup raspberries (100g) divided
- 15-20 drops liquid stevia
- Coconut whipped cream
- Shaved chocolate
- Add coconut milk, almond milk, chia seeds, cocoa powder 1/4 cup raspberries and stevia to a blender, blend until smooth.
- Transfer to two bowls.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from fridge, add remaining raspberries and optional toppings.
- 296 Calories, 17g Carbs, 12g Fibre, 5g Net Carbs, 22g Fat, 8g Protein, 4g Sugar
- Nutritional info is gathered from MyFitnessPal and may vary depending on your ingredients. Therefore, it is not always 100% accurate and meant to be used as a reference only.