It’s week three of my no-cheat treat recipes and I saved one of the best and easiest for last. Christmas is just days away so if you are looking for an easy treat to whip up as a gift or for a party, this Superfood Chocolate Bark is it!
This recipe is made with Lilly’s Stevia Chocolate Chips. I stumbled upon Lilly’s when I dove into the keto/low-carb lifestyle and these have been a staple in my house ever since! Their chocolate bars are also amazing 🙂 Lilly’s is sweetened with stevia so there is no added sugar. They are also certified vegan, gluten-free and non-gmo.
To bring this bark to a whole other level I added a scoop of Healthy Skoop’s Plant Based Greens Blend. That means this chocolate has 6 servings of fruits and vegetables in it. Not to mention, probiotics to aid in digestive health and adaptogenic herbs that may help increase resistance to stress and boost energy, and improve mental clarity.
How cool is that?
Sprinkle in your favourite healthy toppings and you’ve got yourself a batch of Superfood Chocolate Bark…
- Goji Berries
- Chopped Nuts
- Unsweetened coconut
- Hemp seeds
- Chia seeds
- Maca powder
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler, add chocolate chips, coconut oil and greens. Heat over low, stirring frequently until melted.
- Pour onto baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with favourite toppings, I used 3 Tbsp goji berries and 1 oz chopped walnuts.
- Place in fridge or freezer to fully harden.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
- 112 Calories, 16g Carbs, 8g Fibre, 8g Net Carbs, 10g Fat, 2g Protein, 1g Sugar
- Nutritional info is gathered from MyFitnessPal and may vary depending on your ingredients. Therefore, it is not always 100% accurate and meant to be used as a reference only.