It’s hard to believe Christmas is only one month away! We’ve already started to get some decorations up and I can actually say my Christmas shopping is almost done. Although, with just my husband and I, my list isn’t that long 😀
I also like to get a jump start on my Christmas baking. I love sharing goodies with friends and co-workers. Nothing beats homemade treats and you can never have too much chocolate – especially during the holidays!
Luckily, these peppermint patties are made with stevia chocolate so they’re sugar-free, low in carbs and vegan so you can indulge guilt-free. They’re really easy to whip up and make a great recipe for that holiday pot-luck you’re headed to.
Check out the video and make sure you watch to the end to see the cutest photobomber ever! Get the full recipe below.
- ½ cup powdered xylitol or Swerve Confectioners
- 5-10 drops liquid stevia
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp mint extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1/2 cup stevia chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Add powdered sugar, stevia, 1/2 cup melted coconut oil, mint extract, vanilla and almond milk to a bowl. Using a whisk or hand beater, mix vigorously until smooth and thick similar to icing consistency.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use about 1 tablespoon of the mixture to form the patties and place on baking sheet. Continue until you have 20 patties.
- Place in the fridge to harden, about 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and 2 teaspoons of coconut oil in a bain-marie or the microwave.
- Dip patties in chocolate, shake off excess and place back onto baking sheet.
- Place in fridge to fully harden, about 30 minutes.
- 82 Calories, 8g Carb, 2g Fibre, 6g Net Carbs, 0g Protein, 7g Fat, 0g Sugar
- Keep leftovers stored in an airtight container in the fridge, they will melt if left at room temperature for too long.