Holy moly it is getting hot out there!!! We have hit well above 30°C temperatures and it’s technically not even summer yet. Time to bust out the sunglasses, cold beverages and popsicles.
What better way to cool down than with a creamy, delicious popsicle? And what better combo than coconut and lime?
These Coconut Lime Popsicles are super easy to make with real ingredients and they’re vegan – perfect! With virtually no sugar and only 2g of net carbs, these make a delicious keto snack.
While making these I thought “What could kick these up a notch? Rum!!” To make a boozy adult version, swap the almond milk for coconut rum 😀
- Makes 6 popsicles, 2 oz each
- 3/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or coconut rum!)
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 10-15 drop liquid stevia or 2 Tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1/4 tsp coconut extract (optional - but adds more coconut flavour!)
- Add all of the ingredients, except the lime zest, to a blender and blend on high. Stir in lime zest.
- Pour into 6 popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer, pop out of mold and enjoy!
- 74 Calories, 2.5g Carbs, 0.5g Fibre, 2g Net Carbs, 7g Fat, 1g Protein, <1g Sugar
- Nutritional info is gathered from MyFitnessPal and may vary depending on your ingredients. Therefore, it is not always 100% accurate and meant to be used as a reference only.