Halloween is officially over (wanna see what we dressed up as?! Check out my Instagram), so you know what that means?! The holiday season is right around the corner; my favourite time of the year! I love baking Christmas goodies and I do everything I can to keep them healthy. These peppermint mocha fat bombs are like a little piece of pre-Christmas cheer!
They are vegan, gluten-free and keto. Grab one during an afternoon slump, the fabulous fats will keep you going until dinner. This recipe also includes the coconut butter I made last week. If you can’t find coconut butter in your area, check out my post and see how easy it is to whip up a batch!
- 3/4 cup coconut butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 Tbsp organic cocoa powder
- 5-8 drops of liquid stevia
- Mix together the melted coconut butter, 1 Tbsp of coconut oil, hemp seeds and peppermint extract.
- Pour into molds about 3/4 of the way.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Stir together 2 Tbsp of melted coconut oil, cocoa powder and stevia.
- Drizzle on top of fat bombs.
- Refrigerate again until completely hardened.
- Pop out of molds and transfer to an air tight container.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
- 121 Calories, 4g Carbs, 3g Fibre, 11g Fat, 2g Protein, 1mg Sodium, 1g Sugar
- Nutritional info is gathered from MyFitnessPal and may vary depending on your ingredients. Therefore, it is not always 100% accurate and meant to be used as a reference only.