I made this tasty, green protein pancake yesterday and it was so good I had to share it with you all! I usually only have about 10-15 minutes for breakfast in the mornings during the work week, so I didn’t think I had time to cook a pancake but turns out it only takes a few minutes.
Now, I know what you’re thinking a GREEN pancake…eww…but no, don’t go, it’s really good and you don’t taste the spinach…promise! C’mon, live on the edge, try something new. You ready?!? OK let’s do this…
- 50g banana (about 1/2 a banana)
- 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup of egg whites
- 1/2 cup of spinach
- 1/2 Tbsp of almond milk
- 1 stevia packet
- For the batter, blend all the ingredients in a blender.
- Spray a frying pan with non-stick spray.
- On medium heat, pour the batter into the frying pan. Once it starts to bubble (usually a few minutes), flip it and continue to cook for another few minutes.
- Serve it up with a side of fruit, I chose strawberries and drizzle with all-natural maple syrup or honey.
- 167 Calories, 14g Carbs, 1g Fat, 27g Protein, 6g Sugar, 243mg Sodium
- Nutritional info is gathered from MyFitnessPal and may vary depending on your !ingredients. Therefore, it is not always 100% accurate and meant to be used as a reference only.